goodness.me’s Made with Organic Multi-Purpose Cleaner (1 L) is a super-safe solution made with organic lemon, organic aloe vera, bio- cleansing agents, and food-grade ingredients. This makes it suitable for cleaning bottles, toys, teethers, tables and other surfaces, and fruits and vegetables as well. It ensures that your little explorer eats, plays, and learns in a germ-free world while gifting you a worry-free day.
- CONTAINS: 1 unit of goodness.me Made with Organic Multi-Purpose Cleaner (1 L)
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Organic Lemon, organic aloe vera, bio- cleansing agents, and food-grade ingredients
- SUPER-SAFE ALL-IN-ONE CLEANING SOLUTION: Its super-safe formulation cleanses everything your baby comes in contact with and ensures a germ-free, safe environment, so baby can explore freely in the house
- Suitable for cleaning toys, teethers, other baby accessories, tables and other surfaces, fruits and vegetables
- Safety Tests: Dermatologically tested, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, pH Balance formula
- 100% GOODNESS, 0 NASTIES: NO Toxins, NO Parabens, NO Alcohol, NO Bleach, NO Enzymes, NO Dyes and NO Phosphates
- Organic Lemon, organic aloe vera and bio-cleansing agents: They help remove dirt and germs
- Food-grade ingredients: They ensure safety for your little one
For Sterile Bottles: Add 1 teaspoon to 1 litre of warm water, immerse for 5- 10 minutes, and rinse with clean water.
For Toys and Accessories: Add 1 tablespoon for 2-3 litres of water and immerse toys etc. in the solution. Rinse after a few minutes under running water.
For Fruits and Vegetables: Add 1 tablespoon of product to 1-2 litres of water. Wash thoroughly and rinse under running water.
For Tables and Other Surfaces: Add 1 tea spoon to 1 mug of water. Use a cloth/sponge to wipe clean.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Add 1 tea spoon to 1 litre of warm water.
- Immerse sterile bottles and teethers for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Add 1 table spoon to 2-3 litres of water.
- Wash toys and accessories in the solution.
- Rinse under running water.
- Add 1 table spoon of product to 1-2 litres of water.
- Wash thoroughly and rise under running water.
- Add 1 tea spoon of product to 1 mug of water.
- Use a cloth/sponge to wipe clean.
Can I use this on laminate floors?
How to use goodness.me’s made with organic multi-purpose cleaner for fruits and vegetables?
Add 1 tablespoon to 1-2 litres of water. Then immerse the fruits and vegetables and wash thoroughly. Rinse under running water.
Is goodness.me’s made with organic multi-purpose cleaner a disinfectant?
Our multi-purpose cleaner is a cleanser, not a disinfectant.
Is it good for cleaning glass surfaces such as table tops?
Does it come with an expiry date?
Do I need to wipe it using a paper or cloth towel?
Yes. You can use any soft cloth.
Is it antibacterial?
Yes, it removes bacteria.
Is it safe for my baby?
Yes. It’s made with organic ingredients, bio-cleansing agents and food-grade ingredients which are super safe for babies and effectively clean all surfaces that they might interact with daily.
What are its chief organic ingredients?
Organic lemon and organic aloe vera.
Name & Address of the manufacturer :
Godrej Consumer products Ltd,
Katha, Baddi, Pin - 173205(H.P.)
M.L. No. (M) HIM/COS/06/87
Country of Origin: India
Best before : 1 Year from PKD
Net Quantity : 1 L