- goodness.me’s Certified Organic Baby Lotion is a super-safe moisturising lotion that helps nourish your baby’s skin and keeps it soft & supple for the whole day. Made with the goodness of certified Organic Shea Butter and Organic Aloe Vera, it is perfect for your baby’s delicate skin that deserves only the gentlest protection and nourishment.
- Contains: 1 unit of goodness.me Certified Organic Baby Lotion 200ml.
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to COSMOS Standard – one of the largest organic certification organisations in the world (based out of France)
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Made with the goodness of Organic Shea Butter and Organic Aloe Vera
- SUPER SAFE MOISTURISING LOTION: It helps nourish your baby’s delicate skin and keeps it soft and supple for the whole day
- CERTIFICATIONS: Paediatrician Certified, Dermatologically tested, Hypoallergenic, Cruelty-free, Plant-based ingredients, Suitable for new born babies
- 100% GOODNESS, 0 NASTIES: NO Toxins, NO Parabens, NO Petroleum, NO Synthetic Fragrance, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicones, NO Phthalates
- Organic Shea Butter: With its concentration of natural vitamins, helps nourish your baby’s skin.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Helps keep your baby’s skin soft and supple.
- Apply daily all over the body after bath.
Is goodness.me’s Baby Lotion safety tested?
Yes, goodness.me’s Baby Lotion is safety tested. It is also paediatrician tested, dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, and contains plant-based ingredients.
Can I use it on newborn baby’s skin?
All our products including our baby lotion are specifically formulated for your newborn baby’s gentle skin and can be used from the first day of your baby’s birth.
However, it is always recommended to do a swatch test on your baby’s wrist before trying any new products.
Is it certified from any certifying agency or doctors?
Yes, goodness.me is proudly certified by Ecocert Greenlife in accordance with the COSMOS Standard. It is also pediatrician and dermatologically tested.
For any more queries related to the brand, shipping etc. you can check the FAQs here