super-gentle for your baby, super-safe for the environment!
So, how exactly do I do that?
Let’s begin with RECYCLING
Recycling of plastic broadly involves segregation, cleaning and processing to produce plastic products.
Our entire baby care product range comes with recyclable packaging (yay!) Follow our step-by-step guide created to make recycling easy for you:
leave the labels on
This helps recycling agencies accurately identify and confirm what the container used to hold, just in case it could have contaminated the plastic.
clean them out
Make sure you clean out any excess product from the containers.
remember to put the lids back on
This will ensure that the lids also get recycled
Finally, squash down the bottles to save on space
While you can reuse the pump dispensers by refilling them with any liquid product of your choice, the bottles can be used for your upcoming DIY projects. Make a pencil-organizer or a doorknob ‘mailbox’ and whatever your creativity allows for. Don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram at @goodnessmeindia using #goodnesscycle and avail a discount coupon on your next purchase.
additionally, please follow our general recommendations:
- Don't throw plastic packaging (bottles or wrappers) on the road or in public places
- Use a dustbin to discard plastic packaging after use
- Plastic packaging marked with the recyclable logo should be discarded in dustbins marked with the same recyclable logo
- Don't flush or throw plastic in gutters
- Segregate plastic waste from other waste and dispose accordingly
- It is a good practice to rinse with water before disposal to increase its recyclability
- Always follow the 3R principle – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle