goodness.me’s Baby Wipes are super-soft wipes made with Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Rose Water. From gently cleansing baby’s skin to tenderly moisturising it, they help keep baby’s skin naturally cool. Perfect for cleaning baby’s bottom during diaper change, goodness.me’s Made with Organic Baby Wipes are an absolute baby care essential!
- CONTAINS: 1 x goodnessme Pure Water Baby Wet Wipes (72 wipes)
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Rose Water
- 97% pure water, 100% dermatologically-tested
- SUPER-SOFT WIPES: Keep your baby’s delicate skin thoroughly clean and moisturised
- Safety Tests: Pediatrician certified, Dermatologically tested, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Cruelty-free. Suitable for newborn and sensitive skin
- 100% GOODNESS, 0 NASTIES: NO Toxins, NO Parabens, NO Alcohol, NO Petroleum, NO Enzymes, NO Mineral Oils, and NO Silicones
- Packaged and sealed to preserve freshness
- Easy to flip seal for convenient single-hand usage and keeping the freshness intact.
- This product is Paediatrician Certified, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologically Tested, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Suitable for Newborn Babies
- Organic Aloe Vera: Keeps your baby’s skin moisturised
- Organic Rose Water: Ensures natural cooling
- Other ingredients : Aqua (Water), Aloe Vera Extract Hydrosol (Aloe Vera)*, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexyl Glycerine, Glycerine, Capryl Capric Glucoside, Rose Flower Water (Rose)*, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Vitamine E Acetate, Parfum
- *ingredients from organic farming, made using organic ingredients
Use anytime, anywhere to gently wipe away dirt and germs. Use the wipes to clean your baby’s bottom while changing the diaper. Discard after use.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs
Is this product paraben-free?
Why should I consider buying goodness.me’s baby wipes?
Because these handy wipes are made with organic ingredients like organic aloe vera and organic rose water which clean baby’s skin in a super-gentle manner. Devoid of alcohol, parabens and other nasty chemicals, goodness.me baby wipes are mild on baby’s super delicate skin and don't cause any skin irritation. So you can use them on your baby’s skin frequently without any worry.
How long does a packet of goodness.me’s baby wipes last?
It depends on frequency of usage. You might need them more when you're travelling with a baby or away from home. 1 pack contains 72 wipes so if you are buying a pack of 6, you will get 432 individual wipes.
Are these wet wipes?
Yes. They contain 97% pure water.
Can adults also use them?
Where should I store them?
In a cool and dry place
Do they have a flip cap?
Yes, it comes with a convenient flip top, and a seal under it, which helps it retain moisture.
Are goodness.me’s baby wipes toxin-free?
Yes, all goodness.me products are free of any kind of toxins.
What are the main ingredients of goodness.me baby wipes?
Its main ingredients are organic aloe vera and organic rose water. It does not have alcohol or any other chemical additives.
Name & Address of the manufacturer :
Ginni Filaments Ltd.,
Plot No. 98, Sector 5, IIE, SIDCUL,
Dist. Haridwar – 249 403,
M.L. No. M7/C/UA/2017
Country of Origin: India
Best before : 2 Year from PKD
Net Quantity : Pack of 1