Many baby skin problems, one solution. goodness.me’s Certified Organic Multi-purpose Baby Cream is made with the goodness of organic ingredients - Organic Chamomile, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Glycerine and Organic Rose Water. This super-good cream provides a safe solution that keeps your baby’s skin protected against rashes, redness, minor cuts and skin inflammation. It also provides symptomatic relief from irritations such as itching and dryness.
This is also an ideal cream to prevent diaper rashes. It soothes (improves diaper rash symptoms at all points), repairs (provides relief from diaper rash irritation) and protects (creates a breathable barrier against wetness) – whilst keeping the skin smooth and moisturised at all times.
- Contains: 1 unit of goodness.me Certified Organic Multi-purpose Baby Cream 50g
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to COSMOS Standard – one of the largest organic certification organisations in the world (based out of France)
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Organic Chamomile, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Glycerine and Organic Rose Water
- MANY BABY SKIN PROBLEMS, ONE SOLUTION: It gently heals rashes and minor cuts, reduces inflammation & dryness and leaves the skin smooth and irritation-free
- PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Improves diaper rash symptoms, provides relief from diaper rash irritation and creates a breathable barrier against wetness
- CERTIFICATIONS: Paediatrician certified, Dermatologically tested, Hypoallergenic, Cruelty-free, Plant-based ingredients, Suitable for new born babies
- 100% GOODNESS, 0 NASTIES: NO Toxins, NO Parabens, NO Alcohol, NO Petroleum, NO Synthetic Fragrance, NO Mineral Oil and NO Silicones
- Organic Aloe Vera: Helps heal minor cuts.
- Organic Rose Water: Helps reduce inflammation.
- Organic Glycerine: Reduces skin dryness.
- Organic Chamomile: Keeps your baby’s skin smooth and irritation-free.
Apply a thin layer on affected areas of the body. Avoid the area around the eyes. For diaper rash, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry before applying.
What is better for my baby’s skin – Multi-purpose cream or baby lotion?
While using our baby lotion is a good way to keep your baby’s skin moisturized all through the day, goodness.me’s multi-purpose cream can be used for specific problem areas. If your baby has skin issues such as minor cuts, diaper rash, or inflammation, you can apply goodness.me’s multi-purpose cream on the affected areas.
Combining organic ingredients such as aloe vera, rose water, glycerine and chamomile that come with healing and skin-soothing properties, goodness.me’s multi-purpose cream contains zero toxins and can be safely used on your baby’s skin.
How do use goodness.me’s multi-purpose cream for diaper rash?
For a diaper rash, you first need to cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Thereafter, apply the cream gently.
For any more queries related to the brand, shipping etc. you can check the FAQs here